Write | Publish | Sell
How to Pitch Podcasts (for Authors)!
The Write | Publish | Sell How to Pitch Podcasts (for Authors) course is designed to help you:
- Expand your network and author platform by getting on to podcasts
- Teach you how to find the appropriate podcasts
- Show you how to locate the contact information for the right person
- Provide the tools so that you can properly pitch a podcast and actually get spots on relevant podcasts
- Give you the templates and resources you need to benefit most from appearing on podcasts
- Save you $400+ a month from having someone else do all of this for you
How to Pitch Podcasts is for YOU if:
- You really want to grow your author platform, get in front of new audiences, and sell more books
- You have the time to invest in some research and doing this for yourself, rather than paying someone else
- You have a great personal story to share or great expert tips that will be relevant to a larger audience
- You know your book(s) can make a big difference in the world (or really entertain people if it's fiction) but you're just struggling to grow your audience
- You realize that selling and marketing your book is a long-term investment, not just a publish and get rich quick scheme
- You're ready to take the next step to growing your audience
What Do You Get Inside How to Pitch Podcasts?
- A clear understanding of the what, why, when, where, and how for getting on podcasts
- Tutorials and guidance on how to achieve the goals within the course
- PDF downloads
- An excel spreadsheet to show you how to organize, track, and follow up with podcast hosts
- Sample pitch emails
- My current podcast spreadsheet (research already done for you!)
- Sample media sheets to send with your pitches
The content included in this course is based on the experiences of Alexa Bigwarfe based on her own investment in training tools on this topic, personal pitching to podcast, pitching other authors to podcasts, and running her own weekly interview-based podcast, Lose the Cape podcast. However, all results are based on the level of effort that YOU put into the implementation. These are proven strategies but results will vary depending on your level of effort.
Need some help? Get in touch with us!
You know what most best selling authors have in common? A large audience! Podcasts are a great way to help you grow your audience. You could pay $400+ EVERY MONTH to have someone do all of this for you...OR, you could pay a one-time payment of $67 and get all of these resources at your finger tips.
Don't wait any longer, sign up today!
Author Coach and Publisher
About the instructor
Alexa Bigwarfe is a USA Today Best-Selling author, speaker, and publisher. After turning to writing as a healing method in the wake of the death of her infant daughter, Alexa sought to learn every detail about the publishing industry. She began to support others who also wanted to share their story through a book. Alexa is the founder of Write|Publish|Sell, Kat Biggie Press, Purple Butterfly Press, Chrysalis Press, and the Women in Publishing Summit.
Alexa Bigwarfe is a coach to writers, self-published author, blogger, and freelance writer. Alexa knows what it takes to build a writing career in the middle of real-life as she built hers amid screaming children, dirty dishes and piles of laundry. As a freelance writer, she has had more than 30 articles published in regional parenting magazines throughout the U.S. and Canada. She is passionate about helping writers build sustainable businesses with the strokes of their keyboard. She provides self-publishing, course, and author and freelance writer support at Write|Publish|Sell.
She lives in Columbia, SC with her husband, three children, and their sweet dog. Learn more at alexabigwarfe.com